It’s 1 am, and I should be sleeping. But, I just booked a flight to Newark, New Jersey in 5 hours. I’m not getting any sleep tonight.
I was thinking about regrets in life and I’ve complied a list of things I would never do again. Ever.
- High School – I have no desire to return to the “Golden Days” of over-dramatic, stressful filled, knowledge prisons.
- Sneeze while driving – If you’ve ever seen me sneeze, you know what I’m talking about. When I sneeze I throw myself off balance and have knocked myself over a time or two. Combine that with holding a steering wheel, and let’s just say I’m SO thankful the road was empty.
- Wear blue eye shadow by itself – just picture it. Better yet, here’s a picture of what I may have looked like:
Nah I’m just joking, I was not that elegant.
This is closer. (I am almost tempted to try that look in the first picture…)
- Attempt a road trip without filling up my gas tank first – I made the mistake of trying to drive from Tempe to Payson with 3/8 of a tank of gas, and thankfully I made it to the closest gas station outside of Payson, but I’ve never been so stressed out about running out of gas and having to phone someone to help me.
- Consistently talk a friend’s ear off – I did this once, and lost one of my best friends. It’s a shame what someone will do when they feel under appreciated.
- Work every single day of the week – I only did this over the last summer, but for 2 months straight I was at one job or another every single day.
- Decline offered help – It’s been offered, it’s available and guess what? I needed it, all I had to do was make the effort to show up, but I didn’t and my grade reflected that.
- Food Earrings – It’s entertaining for Children, but I seriously wouldn’t wear my smore earrings out anymore and expect to stay classy.